Sexual stimulation of the body can be achieved by natural aphrodisiacs. It is they who have the strongest influence on us, but also the safest influence. Increased potency is determined not only by a proper diet, but also by spices and natural herbs, which we add to our daily meals. Let's see which one we should choose to increase our appetite for sex.
Potency dysfunctions can be easily tackled with proven and safe methods. And there's a lot of them! The use of appropriate herbs and spices, for example, can contribute to the improvement of genital blood supply.
Herbs and spices supporting sexual stimulation
Herbs that support potency are present in our kitchen on a daily basis. Among them, it is worth mentioning basil, rosemary and even cinnamon, clove or aniseed. Hot chili and oriental curry also increase the appetite for sex. A little vanilla, saffron or ginger can also be helpful in this matter. The list of natural aphrodisiacs is really long.
In the vast majority of cases we also owe them the stimulation of vital powers and improvement of metabolism, i.e. better digestion. Moreover, after eating dishes seasoned with this type of herbs, our senses become more sensitive and the experience more perceptible. Accelerating blood circulation is another advantage which cannot be ignored when it comes to sexual stimulation.
It is important that the spices are freshly harvested. It is then that their effect on the functioning of the body is the strongest. You don't have to wait long for the effects. The substances contained in herbs begin to act quickly. Let's see what are the most important properties of individual additives:
- Basil - especially recommended for couples trying to have a baby, because it has a significant impact on fertility and sexual organs.
- Cardamom - as a strong aphrodisiac, the oils contained in it act on the whole body.
- Carnations - make kisses even more enjoyable with fresh breath
- Vanilla - a strong weapon against impotence, considered the strongest aphrodisiac.
- Anyj - has an exceptionally specific taste and thus increases sensitivity to stimuli
- Nettle - used to treat impotence because it offers a strong stimulant effect
- Rosemary - a few drops of rosemary bath oil improves blood supply to the skin and increases its sensitivity.
- Ginger - improves blood circulation in the body, so that it warms up strongly
- Sesame - provides our body with valuable elements, e.g. magnesium and calcium
- A sabal palm not only stimulates us sexually, but also fights against bad cholesterol.
- Desert damiana - increases blood circulation, especially in the genitals, especially recommended to fight infertility.
- Oat - determines the release of testosterone, which automatically increases the appetite for sex, additionally strengthens the nervous system
Herbs and spices that act like natural aphrodisiacs
Chili, caraway, lovage, marjoram, cress, cayenne pepper, juniper - these spices can be added to soups and sauces, and even salads and salads, if you want to improve your sexual drive. A little bit of cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, lemon balm, mint or vanilla wouldn't hurt desserts.